Everything Data Solutions SRL (“we”, “us”, “our”) considers the protection of the information regarding the users (visitors, potential customers, customers, hereafter referred to as Users) as a matter of utmost importance, which is why we implement all the required measures in order to ensure your safety when you share your personal data through https://jeco.dev/ (the “Website”).
The data operator and the authorized person
The following persons are involved in the processing of your Personal Data:
Everything Data Solutions SRL, based in Bucharest, Logofatul Luca Stroici 11 E Street, registered with the National Trade Register Office in Bucharest.
Purpose of data collection and processing
Everything Data Solutions uses the collected data to:
- Provide a functional website
- Provide customized content
- Provide customized services
- Communicate with the User
- Show the User ads on other websites
How Everything Data Solutions collects data
It is possible to use our website without providing your personal data. We collect several types of data:
In order to offer you the best experience while using our website or services, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information so that we can contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This data may include but is not limited to: e-mail address, phone number, name, address, and company name.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You always have the option to opt out of receiving any, or all, of these through the use of the unsubscribe link found in all of the e-mails we send.
We may collect information regarding how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include:
- The IP address of the accessing device
- Browser identification data
- Device identification data
- The pages you visit on the Website
- The time and date of the access
- How much time you spend on the Website
You can change the cookie settings in the browser. If the settings remain the same cookies will be saved on the device. Changing the cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Website.
Data protection statements by Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Inc. web analytics mechanisms. (“Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA”): Google Analytics, Google Double Click, and Google Tag Manager. Google Analytics, Google Double Click and Google Tag Manager Cookies that allow the analysis of the use of websites. The information obtained through cookies is usually sent to the US Google server and archived.
If the function of transforming the IP address into an anonymous date is started for this website, the user’s IP address is first reduced by Google. It concerns the Member States of the European Union and other states mentioned in the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to the Google server in the US and reduced there. In this way, the function of transforming the IP address into an anonymous date will be activated on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google will use this information to analyze website traffic, compile reports on website activity and other services related to website and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by the user’s Internet browsing program through Google Analytics is not stored with other Google data.
The user can block the saving of cookies in the Internet browsing program. In this case we would like to
emphasize that the full use of all the functions of the website will not be possible. Beyond this, the
User may block the saving of data collected by cookies related to the traffic on the site (including the
IP address) and sent to Google, as well as the distribution of this data by Google by downloading and
installing a plug-in available at the following link:
The Website may contain links to web pages belonging to third parties. We do not have control over these third-party pages, we do not monitor them and we cannot be held responsible for the data protection carried out by these third parties or the content of those pages.
The legal basis for processing
Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Commission (EU) of 27 April 2016. We process your data based on the consent expressed at the time of registering on the website and when confirming the transactions made on the website.
Your consent to the processing of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you refuse to consent, it will be impossible for you to register and process through the website.
As regards the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights
- Withdraw your consent at any time, without invoking any reason. The request may relate to a particular purpose of processing, for example you withdraw your consent to receive commercial information, or may target all processing purposes. If consent is withdrawn for all processing purposes, your email on our database will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us, unless the processing is based on another basis, such as: the need to execute a pre-contract or contract to which you are a party, the need for us to comply with a legal obligation; a legitimate interest invoked by us. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any previously performed activity.
- You can request the erasure of your data at any time, without invoking any reason. A request for deletion of data will not affect the activities performed before it. Deleting data means that we will delete your email from our database and that your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may at any time oppose data processing for all or only part of the purposes of processing. This opposition will not affect any activity carried out before that time. The opposition means that we will delete your email from our database and that your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may request that data processing be restricted in terms of the duration or purpose of the processing. We will proceed as you wish. This request will not affect any activity performed prior to that time and we will keep the data only for the purpose of storage and for finding, exercising or defending a legal claim.
- If they are inaccurate or incomplete, you may at any time request us to correct or rectify your personal data without undue delay.
- With the fulfillment of certain conditions, you can ask us to transfer any of your data in our possession to you (in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically) or to another party, at your choice. For this purpose you will contact us via the contact email address, indicating the name and address of the entity to which you request the transfer and the purpose — respectively which of your data will be transferred. The transfer will automatically take place electronically as soon as you confirm the request. Confirmation of the request is necessary for us to ensure data security and to convince us that the request comes from an authorized person.
- You can ask us at any time to confirm whether or not we process your personal data, and if so, to give you access to this data and to provide you with information and details regarding the processing of your personal data, such as: the data processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients to whom the data were or are to be disclosed, the storage period (whenever possible).
- In the case of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on your person, you have the right to obtain human intervention, to express your point of view, to receive an explanation for the automatic decision, and to challenge that decision.
- You have the right to address a complaint to the data processing supervisory authority. In Romania this supervisory authority is the NATIONAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA. The rights set out above may be exercised in certain circumstances or may be subject to certain conditions, exclusions or exceptions as specified in the applicable data protection law. We have the obligation to inform you no later than one month after receiving each such request regarding the actions we have taken on its basis.
Duration of data retention
We retain your personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Communication regarding personal data
You can send us any notifications or requests regarding personal data by using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .